Creative Director - In-house Agency
1 day left
An exciting new role heading up Creative across our internal Agency. Creative includes the teams who deliver against all potential Client contact points from comms and marketing materials, to live and streamed events and content and our digital presence.
The role has been created to drive forward our creative approach and the quality of our output to allow us, as an internal Agency, to deliver high-quality brand-driven creative work and experiences for our key audiences.
This is an extremely important role, with creative responsibility for business critical outputs such as bids, high profile events and our digital shop windows; plus consistent exposure to important stakeholders within the business.
This is a new role which has been developed with three clear areas of focus:
- Leading the new Creative team which consists of the Creative Studio, Experiential (formerly Events) and Content teams
- Continually defining the offering and developing the team to produce consistently high quality creative work and experiences that represent the brand, connect with key audiences and push the boundaries of innovation
- Representing a creative point of view for the Agency and wider relationships with Global brand team and external agencies, helping to support the CMO.
The Creative Director will be responsible for managing 3 separate teams:
- Creative Studio: 23 designers, artworkers and film studio plus operational support producing concept, design and film for bid materials, insight reports and all flavours of marketing communication
- Experiential: 6 event management professionals and external venue finding team
- Content: team of 4 in the UK looking after the website, content publishing, technical advice and governance on apps and platforms )
You need to be innovative, forward thinking, and comfortable on and offline. You must challenge, motivate and inspire your teams to make creative and deliver experiences that adhere to the highest standards, deliver business results and win awards. You will need to keep up-to-date with innovative creative work across industries, share internal and external best practices and inspire others to be more creative and continually think of new ways for us to be engaging, and always on which includes:
- knowledge of interactive, user-centered experience design and the latest trends
- understanding of production processes for initiatives of various size across multiple platforms from video, web, mobile, experiential and social
You will be expected to re-invent and adapt creative structures and processes and the Agency offering as the changing world of marketing and needs of our clients and stakeholders demand it.
You will need to be an excellent communicator including:
- Ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations that sell ideas and expand relationships
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work during development
- Proven mentoring and team-building skills
- Ability to link creative to strategy and objectives
Your professional experience
The Creative Director should have a background in creative which includes formal training as an art director or copywriter with a track record of escalating responsibility leading creative teams and contributing across multiple platforms within an agency or in-house creative department supporting global brands. The candidate will have a robust portfolio with up-to-date projects that demonstrates the application of current trends and concepts.
You need to bring a deep understanding in creating integrated, branded campaigns across multiple channels and geographies. You must be a natural collaborator and possess a strong ability to work with culturally diverse cross-functional teams. He/she is a seasoned strategic & conceptual thinker with a keen business sense able to formulate the innovative concepts that support the worldwide brand, marketing and communications goals.
Apply for Creative Director - In-house Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly