Full-service global agency looking for a Project Manager to join a collaborative team of 30 passionate people based in SW London. Part of an international group and with offices around the world, this well-established agency provides expertise in digital, innovation and technology to the healthcare industry.
This truly is a great opportunity for an exceptionally organised Project Manager that loves to coordinate teams but would welcome the opportunity to be client facing. You will be working in partnership with Client Partners to coordinate strategic, creative and digital teams ensuring that multiple complex projects are completed to the highest standard.
They are a very collaborative team, passionate about the healthcare industry and they really take pride in their work. You will be involved in incredibly exciting projects, some of them highly confidential for global pharmaceutical and biotech clients. From multi-channel communication campaigns, to digital projects, planning and strategy and all the way thorough to photoshoots and content creation. No day is ever the same and variety is what you’ll get.
Competitive salary, opportunity to progress and develop, amazing benefits but, most importantly, a collaborative team in a flexible working environment.
- Experience in running projects end to end, from scoping through to final release
- Exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Understanding Agile methodologies and perhaps experience of implementing Scrum would be ideal, but not essential
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Must have a genuine interest in the healthcare industry