Head of Insights
Head of Insights, Central London – Up to £80k DOE plus benefits
This agency is a newly launched specialist business unit charged with creating a leading global network to connect brands with traveler audiences. This new agency will create engagement with these influential individuals throughout their entire journey and experience – from travel inspiration to destination – across digital and physical spaces. We need a Head of Insights with a media and/or data background with extensive experience in the aviation marketing sector.
By bringing together expertise across their network, they are creating a global market-leading traveler audience focus and capability driven by specialised intelligence, insights and profiling to provide their partners with customised marketing and business strategies.
Are you the Head of Insights they need to help lead the charge? We are looking for a passionate Head of Insights with a sound understanding of integrated media solutions and product development, data analysis and modeling and audience development.
This is a unique opportunity for a Head of Insights to be a part of launching a new company and to join a team to create and deliver leading-edge work for exceptional clients.
Are you a Head of Insights looking for your next challenge who can bring ideas, energy and excitement to this brand Head of Insights role? Are you a Head of Insights that can sit at the intersection of data and business strategy and bring the traveller audience to life with market information and bespoke research in a way that is meaningful to the agency’s clients and to their teams?
Are you the Head of Insights that has:
- Ideally 8+ years experience in an agency environment including experience across international market research and methodologies
- Experience in digital – being able to lead and evolve digital audience research and measurement techniques
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies and practice, with a desire to look beyond existing methodologies to create best in class proprietary tools
- Experience in senior leadership and proven track record in effective communications and presentation skills, people management and strategy development
- Extensive brand, category and technology experience and has contributed at agency or as a consultant
Are you a Head of Insights who can deliver solutions for the connected consumer creating brand experiences driven by the mindset of the audience?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS407.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.