Digital Project Lead
1 day left
Our client are a specialist membership organisation and have briefed us on a great new Digital role - they are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their growing in-house team and take ownership for the delivery of a range of digital solutions to support their internal and external stakeholders.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a dedicated in-house team who offer support to a range of audiences and stakeholders both internally and externally.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering digital solutions to maximise usability, traffic, reach and user engagement
- Conduct digital product testing to ensure functionality and usability of products meets organisational needs
- Working with internal developers, content, design and social media specialists to ensure digital solutions are fit for purpose, meet project requirements ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget and pass user acceptance testing
- Monitor digital project plan progress
- Working with the wider marketing communications in the day to day delivery of digital activity
To be successful in this role, you will need a working knowledge of digital communications and be technically savvy with CRM, CMS and digital learning platforms.
You will be able to effectively manage 3rd party supplier relationships and have an understanding and awareness of developments in hardware, user experience and online best practice in the digital and social media arena and will enjoy using your creative and technical skills to offer a solutions-based service.
This is an urgent role for our client, so please do make an immediate application if you meet the above criteria!
Digital Project Manager, Staffordshire - Up to £35k
Apply for Digital Project Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly