2 days left
A Leading Construction Company is looking for a unique designer, someone creative, but with a high level of organisation skills Someone to take ownership of a project and communicate at all levels of the business. For our key bids the candidate will develop concepts and themes that showcase understanding of their clients and their projects. It's important that our submissions stand out for demonstrating this but also retain the integrity of their brand.
The successful designer will join a close-knit, highly motivated and successful team entrusted with converting opportunities into won projects. The candidate will be able to take content from various sources and turn into engaging documents and presentations. Therefore, either a background in tendering or experience of working with a large amount of editorial content would be preferable. It's a fast pace, deadline driven environment which isn't for everyone. It's important the candidate can demonstrate working under similar pressures.
* Research the project and client to propose ideas that demonstrate an understanding of our client's key drivers and to communicate our differentiators and approach
* These ideas take the form of innovative design/themes for proposals documents and the candidate will create all graphics required, (including bespoke packaging, covers, dividers, and graphics for possible iPad submissions)
* Ability to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphical representations that have impact and are easy to interpret
* Attend start-up meeting with production team to agree strategy, content, presentation and actions
* Co-ordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders - liaise with bid manager, estimator, planner and delivery team to capture and build in key information
* Create realistic logistics/sequence drawings
* Ensure timely dispatch and take responsibility for arrival of document
* Prepare material for post-tender interview and responses, including interactive presentations, incorporating media such as film, flash etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Proposal Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly