GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - LEEDS
2 days left
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Group Account Director with strong production credentials, looking for a fresh challenge in the world of content. You will have the opportunity to lead, develop and manage leading retail and/or fmcg accounts. This could be an ideal next step for an ambitious Senior Account Director who is ready to take the next step in their career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, Hangar Seven, creates and produces branded content for their blue chip clients. They offer an end-to-end service from brand strategy, creation and development through to content strategy, planning, creation and production. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies, the agency has an exciting and revolutionary vision for the future of the Company. They are looking for only the best client service talent to join our Leeds team.
- Build strong, effective and genuine relationships with your clients.
- Profitable management of your projects and accounts.
- Champion a culture which prioritises client satisfaction across your team and the agency.
- Work proactively to identify organic growth opportunities and new services or initiatives which address your client's business needs and grow the agency.
- Inspire and orchestrate the team to deliver complex programmes. Including leading briefings and the project management process, working hand-in-hand with your team through all stages of execution to ensure project delivery meets timelines, budget and the highest standards of quality.
- Inspire build and retain a high performance team.
- Create an environment of unity and collaboration within your team and across all stakeholders
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Extensive experience in senior client service role/s on production intensive account/s. It is unlikely you will have less than 8+ years client service experience working in integrated, creative, production or content agencies.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of content/photographic production processes and the market in which Hangar Seven operates.
- Retail and/or fmcg experience with a track record of successfully managing large scale content projects.
- Commercially astute with a track record of maintaining and growing profitable accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Confident presenter who can engage senior clients and multiple stakeholders with different needs and objectives.
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of client service. You champion professional client service behaviours within your team and across the agency.
- A team player who enjoys creating a collaborative environment across everyone engaged on a project.
- Clued into what’s happening in the world at large and trends that impact the business. Enthusiasm for technology, innovation, brand photography, popular culture, fashion – particularly interiors – would be an advantage.
- A confident decision maker focused on delivering great results for clients and agency.
- Resolve problems with a level head and navigate obstacles to get the work done. Pragmatic and down to earth, not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty!
- A “can do” attitude and a sense of humour. You will be an optimistic and positive force for the agency.
Apply for GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - LEEDS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly