Senior Brand Planner
5 days left
A lovely role for a planner with circa 5 years' plus experience. This opportunity combines the best of brand planning and campaign development. We'll expect you to be brand fluent with the ability to position brands but you'll also need to have an interest in communications and creative.
In return you'll have the opportunity to work on high profile brands across consumer and corporate.
We think the role will ideally suit someone from an integrated planning background but with an added depth of thinking around brand. Equally you might currently be working in consultancy and be looking for a broader palate as well as a larger strategy team.
To be considered, you need to be a good storyteller that cannot only inspire creative teams but also able to take your clients on a journey that excites and connects with them. Through intellect, research, and instinct you will pinpoint the role for brand purpose, customer experience and marketing communications in solving business problems.
You will be a good all-rounder, able to come up with solutions across corporate and B2C brands. You will be joining a growing team and will have the opportunity to influence key accounts. You will have plenty of opportunity to hone your skills and experience in a role that will be crucial to the success of our agency and clients alike.
- Leading strategic thinking on key global accounts and selected new business pitches
- Developing brand strategies and propositions; creative briefs; client presentations; customer journey maps and communications strategies
- Positively impacting the agency creative product through sharp insights, inspiring briefings and productive collaboration with creative teams
- Defining audience profiles and personas, and developing integrated activity, journeys and roadmaps across POE media
- Preparing and facilitating client planning sessions and strategy workshops
- Designing, commissioning and managing research to support the development of strategy and creative work
- Playing an active role in new business pitches and presentations
Skills and experience
- Proven experience (circa. 5+ years) in a similar role within an integrated agency, working on blue-chip accounts
- Blend of brand strategy and integrated planning expertise preferred
- Exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- Has the gravitas to build client confidence, and the ability to inspire creatives
- Demonstrates a curious mind that looks for and learns from new information or experiences and an ability to think innovatively to develop creative solutions
- Proactively widens knowledge of emerging channel and platform alongside that of human behaviour
Apply for Senior Brand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly