Our client is an independent B2B communications agency. They are looking to hire a talented Studio/Office/Facilities manager. You will oversee a team with front desk duties. Ensuring the smooth day to day running of a busy and demanding office/studio and support the Client Delivery team with ad hoc projects.
Your skills and knowledge
- Excellent time keeping.
- Self-motivated – happy to work autonomously, using own initiative.
- Reliable, efficient.
- Positive and extremely polite attitude/outlook.
- Eager to learn and with an inquisitive nature.
- Passionate about running a professional and welcoming front of house.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure without losing focus and keeping a positive attitude at all times.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Know how to receive and respond to possible difficult situations.
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients, visitors and colleagues at all levels both face to face and on the telephone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- MS Office and Gmail skills.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.