Senior Account Manager - Staffing/Experiential Agency - London
A seasoned Senior Account Manager from an Experiential and/or Staffing backrgound is needed to join this staffing/experiential agency in Shoreditch.
The Agency: With headquarters based in the heart of London, they have been established for over 12 years and most recently opened a USA division in 2014, with great success. As an agency they offer bespoke staffing solutions and event implementation with a high volume of experience in roadshows, in-store, festivals and on-trade activations.
They work with both Brands and Agencies, providing staffing solutions across the UK and Europe for top global brands.
The Role: This role will be based in a fun office in Shoreditch and it's a fantastic role for someone to step in and run some dynamic existing clients. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be a key member of the team and integral to the day to day delivery of projects, managing a team of juniors and reporting directly into an Account Director.
If you've got solid experience in handling both large and smaller detailed staffing & event projects in a range of formats, then this could be for you. This is great opportunity for anyone with strong management skills with a head for problem solving & quality staffing solutions.
- Responsible for all key client accounts and managing traffic of jobs
- Management of junior members of the team & quality control
- Building and maintenance of strong client relationships
- Management of jobs varying in size and requirements - from small pure staffing jobs, through to jobs at the value of £1mil + that are more involved (including production, logistics & journey planning)
- Manage the day to day relationship between the client and agency
- Create a partner, rather than a supplier relationship with clients
- To be able to interrogate briefs, ask relevant questions and if applicable offer advise
- Display excellent communication skills when dealing with clients
- Project reporting and evaluation
- Supplier management - including briefing, price negotiation & management
- Management and direction of campaign logistics & being able to confidently brief others
- Tight financial management and production & control of campaign budgets
- Responding to complex briefs & compiling relevant pitch documents and budgets
- Understanding of company financial systems including mark-up, invoicing, budget reconciliation, POs etc
- To be able to manage your own time and the time of others who are working with you on a project/s
- To be able to delegate upwards/know when you need more senior help
Skills and experience
- A first class listener and communicator, with great organizational and trouble shooting skills.
- To be a confident presenter and be able to present to a client in a professional manner
- Solid commercial awareness & a strong financial acumen - intermediate excel skills essential.
- Experiential agency or promotional staffing agency experience at an AM (minimum 2yrs)/SAM level.
- Proven account management skills.
- Excellent presenting skills.
- Proven experience in managing a team and assisting in the progression of juniors
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team with senior stakeholders, whilst also supporting the management of junior members of the team
Salary £35-40K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.