Our client is a hugely successful and admired global FMCG brand. Following an exciting period of growth they are looking for an experienced designer brimming with ideas to join their creative team.
We are looking for a talented middleweight graphic designer used to managing projects, juggling deadlines and presenting creative ideas with flair and charisma. You will be responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery offering fantastic craft design skills and attention to detail. Projects will include packaging, ATL campaigns, brand experiences, social media to customer marketing.
The role would suit a cutting edge, super smart conceptual thinker. We are looking for someone experienced in conceptualizing and crafting ideas that work across all forms of media. You’ll be bursting with creativity with excellent all round communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working for a creative studio or client side for a retail / FMCG brand. -
- Experience working on integrated projects, a love of good ideas that work across all mediums.
- A team player. Open, honest and collaborative.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Up to date knowledge of print and production techniques.
- A sense of curiosity and lots of drive! We are looking for someone who relishes challenging a brief and turning conventional thinking upside down and inside out.
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
This company offers a fantastic working culture. There is a huge array of clubs and social groups to be part of and amazing perks and benefits!