5 days left
Be a decision maker within a wider team to help design the digital strategy with a well known international bank.
Michael Page have teamed up with a leading international bank, who strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The key responsibilities for the UX Design/ Researcher falls into 3 sections:
- Comprehensive and clear overview of all planned, active, and completed activities
- Agree which work can be done internally or externally within budget and present options and recommendations for discussion with key stakeholders and approval by management
- Scope the research and prepare activities
- Recruit respondents across geographies and domains and organise the research
- Consider optimal agency engagement model
- Execute the research
- Experiment with new qualitative and quantitative UX research tools, technique, and methods
- Analyse and generate insights
- Review UX of current and fufure tools
- Design service blueprints
- QA across all phases of UX
- Manage agencies
- Ensure the findings and output of all activities can be understood and applied by key stakeholders and programs
- Ensure team and BUs have adequate visibility on planned, active, and completed projects
- Present and champion findings
- Proactively evangelize the inclusion of user feedback at every stage of the project to transform the company to a user centric approach
The successful UX Design/Researcher will be a real team player that has experience in ethnographic research and/or usability testing for digital projects. They will have worked in global roles prior and be have strong influencing and communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
On offer for the successful UX Design/Researcher is £60 000 - £70 000 depending on experience.