Digital Marketing Manager - Global FMCG Business
- Great Digital Marketing Manager role in Wells.
- Promote FMCG products.
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package.
What you'll be doing
A key role within this brand leading organisation, you’ll need to bring a strong level of digital expertise with knowledge of managing campaigns across web content management, SEO, social media, PPC and CRM.
You will immerse yourself in the brand, analysing the market and current trends, successfully understanding the customers and consumer behaviours, and ultimately developing winning campaigns that appeal and engage with the audience. You must be able to report on the success of campaigns and outline key performance metrics.
There is an off site Global Marketing team who you will work with to manage the website, from analysing site performance, developing web content, to identifying link building opportunities to potential partner or influential sites. You will manage product listings on Amazon whilst working closely with the team to maintain the Intranet, conduct data analysis, generate reports, and there will be some offline work such as assist in the creation of POS and display materials, and attend the occasional event.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a Digital Marketing role, ideally gained within an FMCG business.
- Strong knowledge across a range of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills with experience using Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Excellent content and copywriting skills.
- Professional experience of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Confident with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal communicator.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM.
As well as working with an FMCG brand, you will have an induction at their head offices in Europe, a competitive salary (up to £40k DOE), and a host of great benefits including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). This truly is a rare digital opportunity in the heart of Somerset.
If you have previous experience within a digital role and are interested in this, then apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.