Ice is a Brand Experience Agency.
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, hand’s on, Account Manager to join our busy team.
This is a fantastic role, ideal for an experienced and ambitious Account Manager looking for an exciting and challenging move to an expanding agency.
Ice specialises in 2D, 3D & digital design and production, environments, exhibition, large format graphics and event management. The successful candidate will work across all of these areas other than event management for which we have a dedicated team. You will help the event team in the creation of the event environment and supporting activity.
Although not a ‘creative’ you should be able to add insight and your own ideas to the creative process and have a good technical understanding of design and production across all mediums.
- Responsibility for managing and developing new and existing client relationships
- Work across the full spectrum of the Ice service offering
- Produce and present client presentations & pitches
- Take client briefs and manage through to completion
- Brief and manage suppliers and other Ice departments
- Costing and budget management
You will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience of managing client accounts for a multi-disciplined marcomms/creative agency.
- Excellent communication & relationship skills with the ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Good technical knowledge and experience of managing design and production projects.
- Experience of managing digital design projects.
- A fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects within very short timescales
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- The ability to grow existing and new accounts
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the determination to over deliver and succeed in everything you do.