Junior Digital Project Manager
- New opening for a Junior Digital PM to join an exciting business.
- Be a part of a growing global sports business.
- Huge variety of projects to get stuck in to.
You’ll take responsibility for managing a range of projects end to end, from website launches to content and video production. Working closely with the creative, production and client services teams, you’ll utilise your keen attention to detail and multitasking abilities to ensure all projects are managed on time and on budget from briefing through to delivery. It’ll also be up to you to spot and implement any improvements which could be made to existing project management tools, systems and disciplines.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Junior Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer, or Digital Account Manager within a digital or integrated agency. Either way you’ll have experience managing digital projects with exposure to content management systems, spreadsheets and project management tools.
- Strong communication and rapport building skills.
- Level headed with a can-do, solutions orientated attitude and a positive work ethic.
- Confident multi tasker with the ability to juggle multiple work streams at any one time.
- Passion for digital.
Get in touch today if you’re looking to build on your project management career within an exciting company that’s really going places.