Our Designers use their experience to create and deliver stunning designs that exceed client expectations, engage users and motivate consumers. They have a good command of aesthetics, style and function and work across the full variety of channels and mediums. They are confident, able to take direction and offer feedback.
Sound like you? We have a great opportunity to work onsite with our client, whilst being part of the wider agency team.
What you’ll do…
- Use your expertise in design thinking and idea origination and well as practical execution to produce stunning designs across multiple channels for our multinational client
- Work with Senior designers and the client’s inhouse team taking direction and contributing your own ideas where appropriate
- Originate your own ideas as well as develop and contribute to the ideas of others combining originality of thought with design flair and executional rigour
- Have a clear understanding of production methods used to bring your designs to life
- Demonstrate an understanding of how design strategy can shape a solution and deliver benefits to our clients within individual projects
What you’ll need…
- Previous experience at a similar level, with the ability to work autonomously as part of an onsite team
- A strong portfolio; feel free to send it over for us to have a look, you should be able t clearly communicate the impact you had and the value you added
- Be and excellent collaborator, able to work comfortably with people in a wide range of roles, across UX, Tech, Social Media creative and client service teams
- High attention to detail
- A deep understanding of the production methods used to bring your designs to life
- You’’ enjoy working within a team and relish building strong relationships with colleagues and clients
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 5th November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community