Client Services Director - Communications agency
Well-established and award winning corporate communications agency in central London with a successful blue chip client base, are looking to appoint a talented Client Services Director working across branding, identity and communications.
This 30 strong agency create exceptional work to solve communication challenges and bring business strategy to life, working across an impressive array of narrative and messaging, branding, presentation coaching, editorial, media coaching, online and film. The work is to an exceptional standard and the ideal will have experience working with B2B and B2C clients with a strong understanding of branding and brand communications.
In this role you will effectively lead and develop a high performing, engaged team who will thrive under your management. The Client Services Director will have the following key attributes and experience:
- Highly motivated, a natural leader who will exhibit a balance or pragmatism and creative thinking
- Establish best in class client delivery standards, improve client satisfaction ratings
- Strong leadership skills and experience, management of a team
- Ability to quickly establish new standards and processes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Innate diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking skills are a necessity, full understanding of branding is key
- Experience of working with UK and international brands
- Grow incremental business and play a pivotal role in new business
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of the next stage of growth and development of this well regarded agency, and a chance to be part of a respected management team and have a key voice and role to play within the agency.
We hope you understand that only successful candidates will be contacted.