Head of Planning - TTL Agency - London
An award winning communications agency is working with DNA to find their next Head of Planning, could this be what you have been looking for? Then read on to find out more …..
DNA Recruit are working with an independent agency based in London who specialise in marcoms in brand, content, experiential and social, helping brands connect on a more human level. Their approach is helping brands grow by thinking differently about people, brands, and marketing, tapping into the new relationships people have with brands, and focus on behaviours.
DNA are looking for a Head of Planning to join this independent agency who will lead the team, and be a key player in the agency, maximising the potential ways of working and thinking. As Head of Planning you will work closely with three MPs, key client services lead and new business team, and will run a team with potential and varied skills and a range of clients. Key responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire the Planning team to work as one unified collective, and to be agile, focused and have a business partner perspective.
- Align the team to understand, support and drive the agency's strategy.
- Lead overall strategies for key clients.
- Develop team and deliver a development and succession plan.
- Stimulate organic growth.
- Win significant awards
- Support and counsel to MPs.
- Lead Planning delivering impact in success in RFIs, chemistry and pitches.
- Drive growth of existing agency TL and IP, both quality of thinking and revenue streams.
- Drive growth of new TL, IP and new products as revenue streams.
Is it you?
To be right for this role, as Head of Planning you must be open to new ways of thinking and working, and be able to inspire and energise people, including your team, the agency and clients and prospects. Ideally you come from an Integrated, BTL or ATL agency, and want to achieve creative fame and win awards with the brands you work on. You have experience of change and growth and are flexible, commercial and open to new experiences through the brands they work with globally.
With your excellent presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate creative ideas and strategic plans to internal team, clients and partner agencies, who are able to connect with people and sell the agency story and sell their approach and IP.
Salary: up to £130 k plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
A shared positive culture and motivation to grow and spread the agency's ways of thinking and working is the key to open this career opportunity. If we have got your juices flowing and you would like to know more about the agency and role, please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.