Creative Planner - leaders in ABM
Lead the change in ABM
Our partner is searching for a Creative Planner to unearth the diamond at the core of their clients’ business. Some who would bring a chunk of ad land creativity to help find the single-minded proposition that gives brands the edge and helps them stand out from the competition.
This role blends an ATL approach to brand positioning with the market insight and knowledge of B2B marketing. It needs experience of B2B & B2C marketing and buckets of creative and strategic thinking, coupled with a desire to unlock the insight that releases a brand’s unique proposition.
Our client is an integrated B2B marcomms agency: award-winning, consistently growing and leading the way in ABM. They’re well-established and sit as one of the top 20 agencies in their field. There should be no doubt about their credentials and this new opening is set to propel them towards new growth and more awards.
What does is take to be considered for this role?
- You’ll be well-versed in delivering Single Minded Propositions, probably within ad agencies.
- You will have experience as a Creative Planner or Strategist within both B2B and B2C environments
- Ideally, you’ll also have intricate knowledge of telco and / or tech industries.
- Already present within the senior management team, you’ll be comfortable mixing with the leadership teams within the agency and their clients.
- You never consider your work just “good enough” – your passion and drive to create the best is underpinned by your curiosity and desire to immerse yourself in the latest marketing and digital trends.
In return for this experience, drive and creative flair our client is offering £60k to £70k for the right Creative Planner, plus an enviable benefits package and the chance to work across some of the world’s biggest and best tech brands.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by applying below.