Local Marketing Manager
Local Marketing Manager - Warwickshire - £30,000
The opportunity to join this fast paced growing organisation in Warwickshire as their Local Marketing Manager has become available.
The opportunity will allow the successful candidate the chance to stamp their mark and ideas on this role as well as manage significant budgets and work closely with a network of over 90 branches across England and Wales.
This is a pivotal role within the marketing team. As the go to marketer for c25 branches, you will act as champion for all local marketing activity, aligning the customer experience across all channels both on and offline.
- Help to drive the business strategy forward and maintain the companies market leading position within their sector
- Champion regional marketing activity across the full mix including digital, direct mail, advertising, PR, collateral creation, event management and exhibitions.
- Build a local marketing toolkit bespoke to each area working alongside the branch/regional managers to deliver against budget and plan.
- Develop and implement marketing tactics at a truly local level
- Ensure the business can maximise the commercial opportunities available
- Plan and implement new branch launches
Your activities will help to inspire, engage and nurture both customers and potential employees. You will be a passionate brand guardian and will work closely with the in house digital team to ensure that regional information is kept up to date across all platforms.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a local or regional marketing role and will have experience of strategy planning, budget management and analysis. You will have a highly energetic and positive approach and will support collaborative working.
In return you will work within a highly collaborative and fun team within a rapidly growing organisation and will have the chance to really make your mark within the business.
This role is commutable from Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Birmingham.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.