Marketing Executive - £28,000 - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive, with a good digital skill set, to join this people focused consultancy based in Milton Keynes.
This is a new role within the business due to growth and will manage the communications through each touch point in the customer journey aiming to grow and engage the audience.
- Have the ability to think strategically and deliver project goals
- It is essential that the successful candidate has proven knowledge and experience creating
- email campaigns with an email software - preferably Dotmailer
- Have a basic creative skill set to be able to design emails
- Put the customer at the centre of all marketing decisions
- Work with internal and external suppliers to deliver marketing activity and materials to support the account and sales teams
- Produce and control content for the relevant websites
- Execute direct mail campaigns
- Events and activities management
- Monitor product websites and the customer journey and make improvements where necessary
- Budget management
- Contribute to group growth and profitability targets
The role sits within an extremely collaborative team who all enjoy working together across projects. This business is ALL about their people! Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of what they do.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a level of Dotmailer experience or experience using a very similar email software and must be a strong and creative content writer.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel in order to create a safe and fun working environment with the right opportunities to develop.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.