Event Marketing Manager - Conferences, Seminars and Awards
Bonhill Group PLC are a highly regarded media company with central London offices who produce a range of B2B events in the diversity, technology and finance sectors.
Due to expansion within the events division a role has arisen for an experienced B2B marketing manager with a strong background in email and digital marketing attracting paid for delegates to our portfolio of conferences and awards in the diversity, finance and technology sectors.
The role requires someone who has a strong grasp of marketing fundamentals and is looking to stretch their entrepreneurial and leadership side. The Events Marketing Manager will take responsibility for creating great sustainable media partnerships, reaching relevant audiences across all channels and growing business communities associated with our brands across the world.
The role reports to the MD of Events and will be responsible for:
- Response analysis and strategy formulation for each event
- Creation of on point messaging, branding and content to effectively communicate the conference/awards value proposition across all channels, including web and email
- Building long term partnerships with key industry marketing partners and associations
- Utilising all key digital marketing tools including SEO, Paid Search and Social
- Utilising the CRM contact database and generating list build strategies
- Continually coming up with creative marketing approaches that make our events engaging, memorable and impactful
- Collaborating closely across operations and sales functions
The successful candidate will possess a degree level education or equivalent and have the followings skill set:
- Be enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to write crisp engaging marketing copy
- Be highly organised, methodical and process-driven
- An expert in successful negotiation tactics with senior media individuals
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have a track record of delivering events to deadline and budget
- Be results-driven - ensure that events plan fulfils strategic goals and drives the required business results
- Produce rock solid end-to-end marketing plans
- Have very strong interpersonal skills - ability to engage and influence a range of people and characters
Please click 'Apply' to send across your CV with a cover letter if you think this role is right for you.