Our client is the world’s leading technology media, data and marketing services company. They influence the most powerful tech buyers in the world — from business technologists to enthusiasts and everyone in between.
Technology is constantly evolving, with each change bringing a need for clarity. Through their websites and events, they provide the insights that tech buyers need to put technology to work in their professional and personal lives.
Their Marketing Department is recruiting for an engaging and passionate Events Manager to lead the strategic planning and execution of circa 30 events per year across their B2B Brands
Effectively and efficiently communicating with and coordinating internal stakeholders including, sales, editorial, design and project management using a variety of techniques including Excel and PowerPoint.
- The management of external events agencies and venues.
- The ability to plan, communicate and execute effective delegate recruitment campaigns across a range of owned and paid marketing channels.
- Managing the production of all marketing materials including printed collateral, delegate packs, on-site branding materials, stage production and online advertisements for each event
- On-site event management including briefing venue staff, planning the setup of all equipment with the venue and supplier, co-ordinating with caterers etc.
- Working with Senior IT leaders and IT companies and understanding keys issues that they face and the products they use to make sure all events are relevant for the delegate and content is on topic.
- Analysing and reporting on all activities to track behaviour of delegates and then reporting back to the client.
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.