Project Manager-London, £31,000-37,000
Are you a Project Manager/operations specialist within the market research sector?
This exciting and exceptional agency has been growing steadily over the last few years to become a leader in their field. They have worked in the healthcare and pharma space since their inception and have been acclaimed as the best in their field. They're now looking to continue their growth by bringing on board a Project Manager to help service their clients.
About the role
As a Project Manager, you are concerned with the `execution aspect of the project and are expected to handle this with confidence and experience. You will be the go-to person on each project as well as client interaction and managing expectations while delivering high standards.
- Responsibility for the management and control of projects allocated to you, ensuring that the agency achieves and exceeds client expectations.
- Where relevant, responsibility for the training and management of a Junior Project Manager. As well as the delegation of work.
- The Project Manager will ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules and budgets to the level expected by both the client and the agency
- Create new SQL projects, queries and Excel tools which add value and/or streamline data management between client, operations, and Analytics team
- Experience of full-service project management within market research
- Substantial working knowledge of quant led operational projects
- The desire to offer a consultative approach to your work and manage a variety of stakeholders
- A strong interest in broadening your project management/operational experience and developing your career within an innovative organisation
So, what's in it for you? Apart from the chance to work in a big agency, with lots of experience in their field, you'll be given free Healthcare, Pension Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Subsidised gym membership & Childcare vouchers. On top of these great benefits, it's paying competitively and will give you all the skills you need to rise up the marketing ranks!
If you're interested, then get in touch, or apply below