A skilled Account Manager is needed by the London office of a global network. You'll be working on multi-channel campaigns for blue chip B2B brands.
The Great & The Good are recruiting on behalf of a multi award-winning global agency. This is an exciting time to join this integrated shop as a string of recent hires have helped to further enhance their standing. Working with a client roster that includes a number of instantly recognisable brands, the agency has a proven track record of producing impactful, innovative campaigns.
Culturally, the London office is a beacon of collaboration, support and continual development offering the benefits to be expected of a network shop combined with the more dynamic ethos of a boutique agency.
In many ways a classic Account Manager role, the successful candidate will work across a number of brands. Supporting a nurturing senior team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate wide-reaching campaigns for domestic and global markets
- Be responsible for meaningful budgets
- Learn from industry heavyweights
- Develop your agency skills
- Work closely with clients who value the agency partnership
This role would suit a proven Account Manager who has enjoyed creating creative campaigns for B2B brands. You will therefore have:
- Led your campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Mentored AEs
- Ideally experience of developing campaigns for multiple markets
- Been an effective liaison between creative, strategy and the client
- A track record of proactive account management
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly