Contract Head of CRM / Business Director – Client-side
Contract Head of CRM / Business Director – Client-side – £350 per day
Leading client-side company seeks CRM specialist for three-month contract. Applications are welcome from both agency and client-side candidates.
This unique, flexible role offers two days at the client’s offices, one day at each of its two agencies and the other from home.
The contract is for three months minimum with a good chance of an extension.
This company is on a truly inspirational adventure. It is one of the world’s most innovative communications companies, and the name behind a number of flagship brands.
The team is constantly exploring new ways to open up the world for its millions of customers. And you could be part of it all.
The Head of CRM role
As part of the Campaign Management Leadership Team you will report into the Head of Performance Marketing.
Leading a team of 10 that develops highly targeted, personalised multichannel campaigns, you will drive management of the end-to-end campaign process and reporting, with a clear focus on stakeholder management within the business.
- Full ownership of all BTL journeys from comms strategy and journeys to delivery, optimisation and measurement
- Oversight and understanding of build of complex data briefs across email, SMS, and social audiences
- Management of coordinating the production and communication of messaging across all channels
- Working with all business areas to create compelling strategies, briefs and KPIs for each campaign
- Ownership of the strategic view and implementation of industry-leading customer journeys
- Managing the collaboration of all insight and learnings and ensuring these are fed into a robust test and learn plan
- Collaborating with the Customer Experience and Insight team to create bespoke audiences for its multichannel campaigns and manage data briefing into the data delivery team
- Work closely with other members of the team to provide relevant updates on new media and innovations and how they may be used in future campaigns
- Report on key programme performance indicators and early test results and align team to key insights and implications
- First‐class communication skills. The ability to engage and influence senior level managers within the business and in agencies
- Six or more years in customer communications / campaign management. Strong understanding of email, customer journey creation and data
- University degree or marketing / media qualification
- A taste for teamwork. You’ll need to work across all levels and directorates in addition to their creative agencies.
- The get up and go to motivate yourself and your team. You’ll set high levels of vision and direction and never settle for second best
- Previous people management experience
- Highly strategic, and comfortable acting as the gatekeeper
- A fantastic eye for detail when it comes to creative
- Big ideas on what makes a great brand, great creative and great campaigns
- Thrive in a fast‐moving and highly changeable environment
- Eager for more responsibility
Stunning role at one of the country’s most innovative client-side companies. CRM specialists, please send us your CV ASAP.
Apply for Contract Head of CRM / Business Director – Client-side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly