International Event Sales Executive- Mining Sector
You will be working for one of the world’s leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences who are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for an Experienced Event Sales Professional to work on a highly successful leading mining event.
The role will involve managing established clients and as well as delivering significant new business to the portfolio, taking the lead on UK and African territories.
This will include understanding all of the drivers and objectives for all the stakeholder groups and finding ways to commercialise their presence at the event, delivering organic growth to existing events plus working to deliver new revenue as we diversify our market reach - a good mix of account management and new business generation. The role will include international travel and would therefore suit a candidate with an interest and experience in international business.
• They require a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is keen to work on an established brand, who can make a commercial impact quickly.
• Exceed agreed revenue targets for each campaign
• Research, identify and close new business
• Management of key accounts around the globe - understanding clients ongoing objectives and delivering growing revenue from these clients with well designed, long term packages.
• Identify and develop new commercial opportunities
• Build and maintain strong relationships with senior level decision makers, using a highly consultative sales process
• Travel extensively to visit clients
• Learn and adapt to a new market quickly
• Work very closely with the rest of the sales team based in the US
• Work closely with the research and production team to create powerful and pertinent events or features within the event specialist geographical areas
• Work closely with the operations and production teams to deliver opportunities which are in line with client expectations
• Build and maintain a sales pipeline alongside accurate forecasting
• Be a key contributor to the strategy of new and existing events and help develop the overall sales strategy
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven track record in conference sales - 5 years plus
• Ability to self-motivate with a remote team
• Desire and ability to contribute to event strategies
• A proven ability to exceed targets
• Experience and understanding of international sales at a senior level
• A proven ability to negotiate at C-level with global mining companies
• A desire to travel frequently
• Education to degree level
• Proven experience of new business generation and account management
• Ability to forecast accurately
• Proven ability to work on large scale events
• Proven ability to 'own' targets and work with others to achieve them
• Experienced Sales Professional to work on the highly successful and market leading Mining event.
• The role will involve managing established clients and territories as well as delivering significant new business to the portfolio.
• This job would suit someone with considerable conference sales experience who wants to join a successful sales team with a strong brand.
Apply for International Event Sales Executive- Mining Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly