Senior Integrated Project Manager
We are looking for a passionate, confident Senior Project Manager (Integrated). We would like an enthusiastic and self-motivating go-getter who can work closely with our Head of Project Management to deliver projects across various pieces of client and internal business.
As part of the role, you will arrange and attend briefings and all other meetings throughout the creative development and production process, and will be responsible for driving projects through the agency at every stage - from brief to delivery.
Project Managers at manage multiple projects which vary in size as well as format. You could work across:
Print – producing master key visuals and delivering against press/OOH repro schedules
Production/Prototyping – working with manufacturers to produce pre-production prototypes and/or models.
Content – assisting the content department in producing film content or working with motion graphics designers and editors to produce bespoke content and mood films.
Social – producing assets for social posts.
Retail – working with the retail team and 3D designers to develop and visualise retail spaces.
Digital – producing and overseeing the build of digital banners (standard and rich) to support flagship campaigns.
Art buying – managing stills shoots, animations and retouching through 3rd party production companies.
You will be responsible for estimate and timings creation and management across your projects.
As well as securing internal resource as necessary, you’ll also source and manage 3rd party production partners.
You’ll need to ensure that your projects gain the relevant internal approvals before any work is presented to the client or released as well as adhere to other agency processes.
We're looking for a talented individual who is organised, robust and loves working in integrated teams.
We're looking for -
• Strong project management, relationship building and client facing skills
• Strong campaign background and complete understanding of campaign processes
• Be able to adhere to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of delivery
• Excellent communicator both verbal and written
• Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail
• Great team player, help out team mates whenever needed
• Highly organised with a logical approach to challenges
• Ability to operate with little supervision and resolve problems efficiently and with confidence, using all resources available to achieve the best result
Who are you?
• Open honest and straight-forward
• Intelligent and emotionally aware
• Proactive and positive, take the initiative to get things done
Ideally you’ll have these already…
• Experience across integrated creative agencies
• Proven track record of managing successful projects to time and budget
• Experience in Project Management tools eg, JIRA