Junior - Midweight Project Manager
The Industry Club are looking for a new Integrated Project Manager to join their growing department. This is a fantastic role for a Junior - Middleweight Project Manager to come in and work across a really varied portfolio of clients in every media channel.
The project manager will be part of a growing team who are responsible for the scoping, estimating and the day to day management of various client projects and pitches within the agency, reporting into the Operations Director, in summary they are responsible for:
Best in Industry project management
• Effectively managing multiple projects and work streams, including where required across multiple markets and time zones.
• Develop project documentation with clear scope of requirements, effort required and timescales.
• Work hand in hand with the client services department to manage, build and grow ongoing client relationships, either face to face or in a supporting role.
• Manage project resource requirements and bookings to get the right person on the right job, including the management of any third-party suppliers where appropriate.
• Understand the creative ideas from the outset, provide seamless production delivery, whilst upholding the creative concept/idea within the parameters of timescales and budgets.
• Management of all project reviews.
• The creation of accurate project cost incurred reports, this should also include any costs to complete and provide overall budget projections to completion.
• Pre-empt project risk and manage stakeholder expectations appropriately to mitigate as required.
• Ensure all required deliverables are produced to the highest quality and approved by all internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
• Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to agreed cost, using the best approach to produce the project.
To excel in this role you will bring:
• Integrated production experience working in an agency environment. This should primarily be working on digital campaigns with offline and press elements and or multi lingual campaign delivery.
• Excellent project planning and risk management experience.
• Experience of working with media agencies and associated specifications for digital deliverables.
• Proven track record in managing the client relationship on projects.
• Experience and knowledge in how to work within a structure process/methodology without this being a barrier to greatness.
• Dynamic communication/project leadership skills combined with excellent creative and pro-active problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work with, and get the best from, cross-functional teams.
• Excellent financial and resource planning/management.
• Experienced in project estimating and budget management for projects ranging from £5k to £100k.
• Highly motivated, adaptable, innovative and keen to learn new skills.
• An excellent team worker with an ability to drive and inspire colleagues.
• Excellent attention to detail with the confidence to manage multiple complex requirements from multiple stakeholders.
• Manage third party relationships fairly whilst being a strong negotiator. Ensure any contractual requirements are documented and agreed before work is committed to.
Apply for Junior - Midweight Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly