Corporate Account Manager
CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is committed to providing best-in-class training, qualifications and resources for today’s marketers to ensure that marketers have the competencies to make the right decisions in an increasingly complex technology and media landscape.
The company offers a range of globally recognised Diplomas, Certificates and Awards as well as over 60 specialist courses, including digital channels, data & analytics, creative & copywriting, GDPR and compliance.
Based in their London offices, they are now looking for a Corporate Account Manager! The successful Corporate Account Manager will work as part of a team responsible for primarily developing new client business, as well as building long-term profitable training programmes with existing customers across all major industry sectors.
This is an exciting role within the business driven by expansion following sustained sales growth.
- Use a strategic selling approach to identify, target and penetrate organisations with needs appropriate to the products and services
- Achieve revenue targets based on new business development across multiple sectors, or vertical markets
- Develop account plans to generate sales in assigned accounts and/or market sector
- Create and write client proposals, and deliver client presentations, in partnership with senior sales and delivery resources as appropriate
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each client’s organization, creating customised solutions that meet specific client needs, and maximise revenue opportunities
- Maintain a high level of understanding of business trends and issues
- Be willing to travel as and when the business dictates
- Manage client relations ensuring the overall satisfaction and profitability of each account
- Partner with various internal resources to ensure that proper pricing, staffing and delivery targets are set for proposed solutions
- Work with various internal resources to ensure quality handoffs for delivery of solutions
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background of selling complex solutions in the learning and development industry
- Proven experience in business development/sales with extensive knowledge of building strategic relationships/selling at a senior level of corporate companies
- Track record of achieving revenue targets in a new business capacity
- Business development experience should include selling into blue chip companies
- The ability to develop and command trust and credibility through a professional, knowledgeable and articulate demonstration of the company’s value proposition and offerings
- Independent, self-disciplined and self-motivated, but equally able to work as a productive team member and continue to promote company culture and values
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and be sensitive to the needs of the commercial environment and the team
- Must have exceptional presentation skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply for Corporate Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly