Adobe Campaign Manager
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the world's leading Gaming companies that are looking for a bright and ambitious Adobe Campaign Implementation Manager. This unique opportunity will allow you to implement Adobe Campaign; running from design, build and go-live phases, to integrating with the back end data platform operated by a third party.
Responsibilities - Adobe Campaign Implementation Manager
- Be an expert in Adobe Campaign and the Marketing Cloud as a whole, presenting high-level views of its capabilities and designing solutions leveraging standard functionality, custom developments, and integrations.
- Ownership of delivery of Adobe solution from estimation, design through to delivery, acceptance, and operation. Tracking and reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation including requirements, functional and technical specs that define and support the solution.
- Strong project management of all key players to ensure optimal delivery.
- Leading requirements gathering workshops, presenting solution overviews and providing benefits analysis of Adobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign features and developments
- Provide expertise and advice on marketing best practices impacting the design and creation of campaigns (e.g., email marketing, omni-channel marketing, triggered and personalized campaign deliveries, campaign attribution)
- Advise where additional automation and integration can be set up with Adobe Campaign and operational systems and databases
Requirements - Adobe Campaign Implementation Manager
- Previous experience of Adobe Campaign implementation - led at least one implementation from start to finish. This includes experience of data platforms.
- Industry experience in CRM / multichannel direct marketing and associated technologies, ideally on large scale global multi-channel solutions.
- Highly experienced in leading discussions, managing and eliminating ambiguity and quickly making complex decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience in project management methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) for management and reporting of project status is an asset
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "TAYLER THOMAS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Tayler Thomas | DD: + 44| 207 845 7240. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Tayler Thomas