Senior Account Manager - World-leading Advertising Agency
Job Title: Senior Account Manager - World-leading Marketing & Advertising Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The World-leading Marketing & Advertising Agency
An opportunity with one of the world's top advertising groups - a network of advertising and marketing agencies that for decades have shaped the way in which brands reach out and communicate with their global customers. With a huge and varied range of accolades behind them, as well as a number of campaigns that have stood the test of time, this agency is a great place to work and develop your skills whilst working for some top, tier 1 brands.
This agency's award-winning B2B and corporate branding arm comprises around 70 marketing and branding professionals, based in their trendy Central London HQ. They are looking for an accomplished Senior Account Manager to help to support and lead on two of their key accounts: a world-leading innovation platform around global sustainability and a leading financial services company.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on large scale brand strategy and creative-led campaigns spanning a huge range of channels; ATL, BTL, events, digital, video and more.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
* Take a lead role on key accounts, building relationships with clients from strategy and concept ideation through to execution of campaigns
* Co-ordinate programme and campaign management, overseeing junior members of the team and liaising with Senior management
* Support and navigate different teams across planning, creative and strategy
* Contribute to new business activities, consistently looking for opportunities to grow accounts and pitching for new business.
About The Successful Senior Account Manager
If you are currently working at an integrated marketing, communications, branding or advertising agency and are keen to work with an agency giant in terms of reputation, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience, ideally with experience within a creative environment
* Experience overseeing a range of channels is ideal - brand strategy, digital, print design, OOH, video, etc
* Contribution or experience in account growth/ new business is preferred
* Experience working with B2B brands or on corporate campaigns.
The Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - World-leading Advertising Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly