Senior Marketing Executive
Better Placed are delighted to be working with an outstanding B2B brand who are currently seeking a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join a dynamic and passionate business.
Currently experiencing a strong period of growth and a revamp of the marketing strategy, our prestigious client is shifting their marketing efforts towards digital and has seen strong results. As an industry leader on a European scale, this is a great opportunity for a digital-focused Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive to progress in an exciting company and take complete ownership of the marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Directors to create and implement a clear marketing strategy that is fully integrated within the organisation
- Deliver targeted CRM campaigns through email and direct mail to encourage cross sell opportunities, managing the prospect and client database.
- Managing the website and ensure effective natural rankings for all core products through implementation of effective SEO strategies. Developing a long term strategy for the web site.
- Manage day to day marketing activities, including social media, PR, Online and events.
- Creating all marketing communications for the brand including brochures, direct mail, leaflets and technical datasheets.
- Develop a clear brand proposition and ensure consistency on all external communications.
Key experience required:
- A couple of years experience within a B2B marketing role with skills across digital marketing including website management and SEO.
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent copywriting abilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a current Marketing Executive to join a growing team. Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Wakefield, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
To apply for this exciting Senior Marketing Executive position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.