Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - HAMMERSMITH
Our client is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As they continue to evolve their strategy they are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
The business is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy residential and commercial buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to work with key accounts and identify Property Stakeholders and Owners as well as multi-disciplinary teams so that the product can be delivered to more new home developments around London and the UK.
You will need to be highly motivated and confident. You will be responsible for identifying target sites and doing whatever it takes to make the business successful. You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to the overall company success. You will be able to demonstrate where you have identified new business development opportunities and how you have used your commercial acumen in the past. You will be proactive in your approach and have great attention to detail.
Reporting to the Head of Property you will become the person who helps the business grow.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Account management and planning
- Identifying additional target developments and engaging directly with relevant stakeholders including developers, freeholders and M&E consultants.
- Lead generation, relationship development and management.
- Responsible for managing workflow and projects through the online management system.
- Detailed reporting to Head of Property.
(Essential and desirable)
- Understanding of property development process
- Existing links in the business and development communities
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Confident presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven business development experience
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Knowledge and Experience of Commercial Freehold or Leasehold Property
- Digital native attitude
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.