Research Manager - Financial Services
Have you worked on consumer (primary and secondary) research programmes and championed customer insight that has informed proposition development?
Great opportunity for a Research Manager to plan, organise and execute leading FS company research programme, identifying suitable research opportunities across primary and secondary research data.
Leading financial services company who have been set up to offer a highly accessible pension scheme that will help millions of people in the UK have a better retirement. They're on track to be the largest pension scheme in the UK. Based in Canary Wharf. Modern employer, high level of appreciation for work/life balance and continued career development. Excellent bens.
The Research Manager will be sat within the Customer Insight Team - the marketing department's hub for customer, market, technology insight, research and analysis.
Reporting into the Senior Research Manager you will provide ad-hoc and recurring research and reporting which will support key marketing and proposition decision-making.
- Manage research and insight activity for both in-house and via external suppliers
- Commission research and manage research agencies through all aspects of research process
- Tailor research findings to the audience they are targeted at to ensure understanding and decision making
- Provide research insights and reports on customers attitudes and behaviours to support strategy
- Integrate primary and secondary research data along with relevant MI to effective reporting
- Become 'research' lead on specific topics, audiences or strategic objects
I'm looking for a Research Manager who has experience of managing both b2b and b2c customer insight and research programmes. You'll have a strong analytical background having working experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods. You can come from either financial services,, consumer or public sector backgrounds.
You'll have excellent stakeholder skills both internally and externally and have had line management responsibility for researchers/research teams and subsequent research budgets. You'll be proactive, customer focused and above all have a real desire to champion customer insight across the organisation. Press the 'Apply Now' button, they're keen to start interviewing.