Our Not for Profit client have briefed Blue Skies on an excellent new Marketing Executive role. Working within a multi-disciplinary team, the Marketing Executive will get involved in delivering a range of consumer facing campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- End to end campaign management using an integrated approach
- Generating engaging copy for use across web, social and email
- Managing social media platforms to encourage consumer behaviour change
- Advertising across traditional and digital channels
- Campaign analysis and reporting
This is a fast-paced role working collaboratively within the wider marketing and creative team's so an enthusiastic and team-focused approach is essential.
You will require previous full-mix marketing communications experience ideally gained within a B2C environment and enjoy managing projects from beginning to completion.
Working within a large, complex organisational structure, and with lots of external stakeholder and supplier engagement, you will need to have excellent communication skills and enjoy liaising at all levels.
Interviews for this role will be happening immediately, so get ahead of the game and apply now for immediate consideration.
Marketing Executive, to £29k - Warwickshire
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly