PR Officer, to £31k - North Oxfordshire
Are you passionate about PR? Do you love creating and managing consumer PR campaigns? If so, I have been briefed on the ideal role for you!
Our client are a specialist charity operating across a variety of markets and have an opening for a creative PR Officer to join their consumer team. Working on some of their most prominent consumer behaviour change campaigns, the PR Officer will gain exposure to some seriously interesting and topical projects.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, delivering and evaluating PR strategies and campaigns
- Developing key media partnerships both regionally, nationally and with specialist outlets
- Planning and delivering social media strategies and campaigns
- Providing a reactive press office support dealing with a range of media enquiries
- Developing and maintaining a network of key journalists, bloggers and vloggers to promote key campaigns
- Creating engaging content for use across a range of traditional and digital channels
This role is ideal for an existing PR Executive working in-house looking for a step-up in their career or equally suited to an Account Manager currently working agency side hoping to make the move in-house - either way, you'll come armed with experience of working on consumer PR projects and the ability to create as well as deliver engaging campaign activity.
You will need to be an expert across social media and be used to building conversations and encouraging behaviour change. In addition, you'll be able to demonstrate experience of working closely with the media and have a broad understanding of press and broadcasting.
Whilst this role will not have direct reports, it is essential that you can manage, be strategic and operate as a senior member of a team.
Interviews will be held in mid-November, so if you meet the above criteria, get your application in now for immediate consideration!