Business Development Manager - flexible working home or office
Want flexible working?
Are you an experienced BDM with integrated agency experience?
Do you have a consultative sales approach?
Appetite, Drive, Collaborative - do these words describe you?
Then read on...
Our client is a highly established marketing agency specialising in B2B and working with a variety of well-known blue chip brands.
This agency is part of a large group, which means they have the weight behind them to ensure they can deliver on any challenge.
Due to their ongoing success our client is looking for a Business Development Manager who wants to help build and develop the agency on a long term basis.
You can either be based out of the office or from home. Note though you will be expected in the office once a week.
To be suitable for this role as Business Development Manager you will have the following:
- Experience in developing and delivering on a new business strategy
- Proven history of growing a healthy new business pipeline
- Keep abreast of all key competitor activity
- Have solid digital or integrated marketing agency experience
- Attend regular, relevant networking events
- Generate thought leadership content
- Have the gravitas to hold C level conversations and gather buy in
- Have over 4 year’s experience working within a marketing agency as a Business Developer
- Able to conduct research and gain market insight
- Understand that business development is a team effort – you are not a lone gun for hire and will be part of a team and supported by a Marketing Manager
- You will want to be part of the agency’s rich tapestry of talent and see this as a long-term move
Most importantly this agency knows that new business won’t come in based on cold calls and creds mail outs. A true New Business person will know that its about relationships new and old where you start to build a profile and engage on multiple levels.
In return for your skills and expertise as a Business Development Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging between £40-44k plus 5% bonus of revenue earnt.
If you think you are the Business Development Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Jacqui Cowperthwaite, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV.