Head of Operations - Integrated B2B Marketing Agency
Our client is a very ambitious independently owned B2B strategic marketing agency that uses informed insights to create revenue generating strategies and results for their clients.
With a pedigree of over thirty years of trading, this agency is now seeking a Head of Operations who has a solid track record in running an integrated B2B marketing agency, to come on board and take over the helm to day to day internal management.
As this position as Head of Operations has more of an internal focused role, if has been created to free up the CEO and Strategy Directors to focus on the agencies external growth plans as well as continue to manage and develop senior client relationships.
The Head of Operations role is a complimentary counterpart to the CEO and very much a leadership role, helping to align the operational, client relationship and cultural success of the agency. The Operations Director is the person who gets things done and empowers others to perform at their best.
As Head of Operations you will cover the following activities:
Commercial and budgetary responsibility
- Cultivate the senior management team and build internal relationships
- Oversee and manage the entire agency operation of approximately 120 staff
- Shift culture
- Operational success
- Create and implement and agency development strategy
- Review and develop current agency structure
- Oversee all HR and hiring requirements
Key skills required are as follows:
- A fundamental understanding of the through the line B2B industry
- An understanding of what clients want from their agency and have the ability to help deliver it
- The ability to help run and manage an effective, successful and culturally aligned marketing agency
- Good relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level with key clients and help resolve issues smoothly and effectively.
- Gravitas and charm. Have presence in a room, ability to earn respect and influence people.
- Durable, stamina, high energy, drive and pro-activeness. Ability to do what it needs to “just get stuff done” over any obstacles.
- Good people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment.
- Confident self-starter.
In return for your expertise as a Head of Operations and market excellence our client offers a very generous package depending on experience consisting of a basic ranging between £80-120k plus bonuses.
If you think you’re the Head of Operations that we are searching for then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below.