Graduate Sales Executive Salary: £18,000 + excellent commission (uncapped)
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing, award-winning PR and marketing agency that specialises in publicising cutting-edge technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, VR gaming, music streaming, data analytics, cloud computing, and cyber security. They are a digital online publisher with a global readership in the millions that publishes daily news in the growing area of crypto currencies and blockchain.
They are looking for driven, passionate graduates to join their sales team, working across their two brands to find and develop leads, nurture and up sell to existing clients, cross sell between brands and increase revenue streams of each.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to generate new business by sourcing leads, and building relationships with decision makers and/or marketing departments through cold-calling or by arranging meetings and making introductions at global conferences and events.
The candidate will have a track record of consistently achieving and exceeding targets, someone who is self-motivated, energetic and has the desire and ability to learn and understand the latest cutting-edge technologies we cover. They will have a talent for sales, and be willing to learn from experienced sales directors with 10+ years in media and publishing sales.
A successful candidate will be highly organised, with the ability to lead and manage multiple responsibilities across campaigns. In return, the position offers generous commission rates and rapid progression.
This is an exciting role to join the team at a key time within the business
• A talent for sales with the tenacity to close a deal
• Self-motivated and energetic with the skill to hit the ground running
• Strong communication and influencing skills, a persuasive nature, with the ability to develop strong relationships with clients
• Someone who thrives under pressure whilst maintaining effective customer service skills and excellent organisational skills
• An undergraduate degree (2:2 or above)
• Good written skills, someone who can develop sales presentations, and confidently deliver them in a pitching environment
• Enjoys challenges and learning new things
• Ability to work effectively both alone and as part of a team
• Previous experience in sales, especially media or publishing sales
• A background interest in technology and the latest technology news
What they offer
They understand that the benefits you receive have an immense impact on your quality of life. Because they attract and retain the very best talent, they continuously review their rewards strategy. This includes:
• £18,000 + commission
• Programme of in-house and external training
• One-to-one meetings with directors
• Other benefits include: flexible working hours, gym-subsidy, personal laptop and phone, pension scheme, birthday holiday, reduced Friday hours