Paid Search Executive
Paid Search Executive – £27,000 to £40,000 (negotiable with bonuses) – London
STL Training are looking for an experienced pay-per-click (PPC) executive with an interest in digital marketing to assist them with ongoing marketing projects. You will be responsible for working with the marketing team to learn and improve paid search campaigns for the Company, with opportunity to develop into other areas of digital marketing.
This is a challenging and exciting role in a company that thrives on collaborative culture and values its employees.
- Proven experience in PPC marketing (Google Certified A-plus) and an interest in developing into digital marketing
- Able to work in close collaboration with senior management to learn and drive growth/ROI
- Adept at liaising and developing excellent relationships across the business
- Fluent written and verbal English, with excellent business communication, planning and organisational skills
- A desire for continual personal development and support from peers
STL is an established learning solutions business, helping individuals and organisations (FTSE 100/Fortune 500, SMEs, to Public and Third sectors) improve their performance on a daily basis. They are a thriving and stable business with an agile mindset and a global reach, delivering learning solutions to world-class clients.
Their strong values of transparency, integrity, collaborative and innovative culture provide their clients with market leading value and service. They have a philosophy of putting their clients first and as a result are experiencing a sustained period of strong growth. Their offices are based in London, overlooking the Limehouse Marina and the Thames.
The benefits of being a Paid Search Executive include:
- Monthly: “Innovation” and “Extra Mile” awards up to £3000
- Bi-annual (every 6 months): Financial and holiday bonus awards
- Two-year service: Private medical cover
- Long service bonuses
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.