Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
London - £27,000 - £32,000 - Portfolio of clients - Agency side
CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS WITH A PASSION FOR CREATING STAND-OUT CONTENT AND AN INTEREST IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
Social Media Manager - The Company
This client is a creative agency who provide strategic and creative direction to their clients' brands and work across all media channels and disciplines. With a range of clients across the FMCG and entertainment sector, they are looking for likeminded individuals with a passion for the entertainment industry to join their close-kit and hard working team.
Social Media manager - The Role
As the Social Media Manager, your role is to support the agency from a social media perspective. You will be servicing integrated marketing campaigns or creating tactical social activity for a portfolio of clients across entertainment, cosmetics and FMCG brands.
Social Media Manager - Responsibilities
* Lead engagement strategy on owned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and future platforms
* Assist in the development and management of the overall social media strategy for the agency
* Take ownership as a key strategist when working with clients and keep abreast of changes and developments across social media platforms
* Assess existing social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. and determine expansion of other social media platforms, considering the client's needs and requirements
* Oversee and mentor junior team members, ensuring all work is completed and personal development is achieved
* Provide finance updates to the senior team on project forecasting and invoicing
* Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
* Collaborate with client services and creative teams to ensure synergy and tone across brands to maximise online and offline results
* Identify and drive business development opportunities within the client portfolio
* Prepare client cost estimates, ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
Key Skills Required
* At least three years' agency experience with proven management results
* Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
* Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
* Ability to negotiate and demonstrate flexibility on the job
* Comfortable with team based work structure and able to work independently and pro-actively
* Ability to manage your time effectively, including reporting back to the Group Account Director on status/progress
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.