Marketing Communication Coordinator
Are you looking for a role that combines your passion for sport with your marketing communications background?
This role would suit a sports mad individual who's looking to build their marketing career within the sporting world.
Well renowned sports organisation who oversee and develop international first-class events world-wide. Based in South London you'll get the opportunity to work within a sports mad environment with likeminded people.
Excellent bens, paid lunch, private healthcare and free onsite parking as well as opportunity for some international travel!
This is an exciting newly created opportunity for a Communications Coordinator to join the Communication department, who is responsible for all internal and external communications.
Reporting to the Communications Manager you will be accountable to carry out wide range responsibilities across all department activities. These include providing day-to-day Press and PR support for the department, and media servicing at external events.
Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing media operational support at selected events
- Writing press releases, fact sheets and background documents
- Updating and maintaining media contact lists
- Preparation for events such as research and planning, accreditation and other general administrative work
- Researching and maintaining player biographical and other statistical information throughout the year for use at events
- Managing enquiries from journalists and dealing with responses
- Additionally, you would be required to carry out administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
I'm looking for an experienced Communication Coordinator with previous experience of working with the media and in events. You must have a proven track record of excellent writing and editing skills, experience with web-based content management systems, the ability to manage a project from start to finish and be flexible to work weekend when needed.
Should like to learn more about the role then please click that 'Apply' now button.