Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Bristol/Cardiff
Based as a home worker in Bristol or Cardiff with access to a car and a full UK driving licence - Mobile in terms of daily meetings - Assigned geographical area or stage in sales process
Our client is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As they continue to evolve their strategy they are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
Our client is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to identify target sites and engage directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties so that this product can be delivered to more homes around the UK.
You will need to be highly motivated and confident. You will be responsible for identifying target sites and doing whatever it takes to make the business successful. You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to their overall company success. You will be able to demonstrate where you have identified new business development opportunities and how you have used your commercial acumen in the past. You will be proactive in your approach and have great attention to detail.
Reporting to the Director of National Field Sales you will become the person who helps the business grow in Bristol/Cardiff.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Identifying target sites and engaging directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties.
- Lead generation, relationship development and management.
- Responsible for updating the CRM system.
- Detailed reporting to Head of National Sales.
(Essential and desirable)
- Identify new business development opportunities
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Confident presentation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Capable and responsible homeworker
- Proven business development experience
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Knowledge and Experience of Residential Freehold or Leasehold Property
- An active contact base that he/she can demonstrate that they can deliver results
The role will be based in Bristol and Cardiff. The successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package which includes a base salary and a commission plan.
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, then get in touch. Angela Izardat Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.