Mobile App Product Manager
Apps Product Manager
Hertfordshire (commutable from parts of Bedfordshire and North London)
£55,000 per annum
I'm delighted to be working in partnership with a consumer-centric brand which supports new and expecting mothers throughout their pregnancy and beyond.
They are currently seeking an App Product Manager for their growing Hertfordshire-based team and are looking for someone who is passionate about building genuinely valuable products for their users.
About the role:
- Alongside the Head of Design and UX, you will manage the app vision, ensuring the road-map is on-trend.
- Working closely with the Lead App Developer, you will collaborate to develop and release new features.
- Prioritising projects in line with commercial and business impact.
- Reporting and evaluating on key app KPIs.
- Working closely with the web product manager to understand how the app can complement the customer proposition.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Through a deep understanding of customer experience filling product gaps and generating new ideas to improve market share and commercial growth.
- Developing product and positioning strategies.
- Translating validated ideas into design briefs, design documents, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Working closely with the development team to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Driving product launches through PR, marketing, campaign implementation and sales.
- Working closely with the portrait team to create, develop and optimise all elements of the app portfolio.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure consistency with product strategy.
- Visiting customers to solicit feedback on products and services.
- An experienced digital product manager, ideally within mobile apps within agile software development environments.
- Used to working in a diverse team with differing priorities.
- Track record of successfully managing products and features throughout the product life-cycle.
- Ability to develop product marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management to create buy-in.
- Understanding of UX best practice.
- Knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- A strong problem solver, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to find solutions!
- Able to work in a cross-functional, digital project team.