Marketing Project Manager
As Marketing PM you will work with various Heads of Departments to develop roadmaps and processes that deliver strategic goals and objectives, supporting the overall vision. You will be the traffic controller for activity across all Marketing teams and the broader business at this high profile media publisher.
What are the responsibilities for this role?
- You will be developing roadmaps, and scope deliverables and work plans to articulate how and when objectives will be delivered.
- You'll agree a governance forum that works for key partners to update on progress/ issues across the company including Marketing, Technology and Commercial.
- You will lead delivery of these roadmaps and plans once signed off.
- Track and handle activities, identifying changes in scope.
- Run workshops where required to progress activities or resolve issues
- You'll need to make sure teams across the business and priorities are aligned with the overall objectives and goals
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the business - flagging risks and issues to delivery, and providing recommendations for mitigating activities
- You will adapt to changing circumstances, working with teams to understand impacts, and facilitate implementation.
- Communicate progress regularly by crafting and delivering effective presentations, building reports as required and facilitating meetings
- May be required to present to the team and the wider business on various issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Full life-cycle project and programme management experience.
- Strong problem solving, process re-engineering and analysis skills.
- Demonstrate an orientation toward achievement and persistence in overcoming obstacles.
- Able to handle conflict and make unpopular decisions where necessary.
- Hardworking with a drive to deliver on all targets, both customer and business and seeks out opportunities.
- Be able to build positive relationships across all levels and business functions.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Real passion for the brand and knowledge of the media.
- Experience and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. For other positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit www.careermovesgroup.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly