Are you a Brand Manager with experience of working within FMCG? Do you want to work in a fast-moving business with an impressive portfolio of brands? If so, this is the job for you so read on!
The Role: An amazing opportunity has arisen with this exceptional business based in the West Midlands for a Brand Manager who will look after two growing brands within the portfolio. You will be responsible for the development and activation of these brands across product, price, place and promotion and work with the brand partners to drive the brand plan and deliver growth.
- Drive and own the brand vision and positioning
- Work with the consumer marketing teams to keep on top of insight within the category and ensure that sales are strong with a brand plan to drive this
- Work with the sales teams to develop customer marketing plans in line with the brand position
- Manage budget for each brand and ensure that all campaigns are within budget and reported back
- Manage new product launches to market
- Utilise PR and social media channels as well as retail channels and POS to drive brand awareness
The Candidate: To be successful in your application for this role, you will have been working in a brand role within a luxury or premium FMCG/Retail business and experience of drinks would be highly advantageous. As a brand manager you will be able to demonstrate how you have activated brand plans across the full marketing mix and have a strong commercial background.
This Brand Manager role is commutable from Cannock, Telford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Kidderminster
Brand Manager, Wolverhampton, £35,000 - £42,000 inc car allowance