Senior Project Manager
Major Players are working with a top creative agency, who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding production team working for one of their leading clients in interactive entertainment and gaming. You will be responsible for the work-flow of deliverables to go onto all relevant social channels; currently Facebook, YouTube, some Twitter channels, Instagram.
* Producing content at a global level, localising such content and scheduling and posting, using social content management tools
* Project management for delivery across multiple departments, leading a project team, managing resources and budgets and completing projects to tight time schedules
* Managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including social and editorial content, video assets, written posts, and the process of localising/trans-creation of content for social channels/platform
* Managing a team of junior project managers
* A solid grasp of social platform knowledge in relation to the gaming audience.
* Proactive and problem solving approach to project delivery.
* Strong team player, collaborating closely with the team in London and abroad to deliver a high standard of production.
* Excellent communication skills, both within the business and externally.
* Flexible in regards to working hours, as they may be required to cover global gaming events and live launches.
* A passionate gamer, experience with COD / Destiny is beneficial.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a senior candidate and keen gamer looking to work with a major gaming client. If you fit the description, please apply!