Haymarket Automotive are looking for junior, mid and senior developers to join our division to be responsible for the delivery of products across our automotive portfolio.
As a Developer in the Automotive division, your focus is to help create and build software, digital products and websites in line with the optimal technology architecture that supports the business strategy across internal and external facing solutions.
In this role, you’ll be a truly hands-on developer ultimately responsible for the development of reusable, cutting edge applications. We are currently in the process of building future platforms using node.js, AWS Lambda, React and a variety of other technologies and are looking for people to help drive this project forward.
Some of the things you’ll know
To be a great Developer at Haymarket, you’ll have worked with most of the following and be keen to learn the ones you haven’t:
- Extensive hands-on web application development including serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Experience with unit testing with tools like Mocha, Jest, Chai, Sinon
- Experience with API and UI automation is advantageous, including tools such as cypress and selenium.
- Experience with AWS, Linux, Elasticsearch and GIT
- Good understanding of web performance
- Experience in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as: BDD and TDD
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it lunch or drinks with colleagues, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start and finish times, with opportunities to work from home
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s Automotive division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!