Digital Analytics Manager
DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER - LONDON
Big Data & Analytics £ 40,000 - £ 50,000
Digital Analytics Manager - Integrated Communications Agency - London
£ 40,000 - £ 50,000
Digital Analytics Manager - The Company
My client is a fully integrated communications business with offices based in London, L.A., Sydney, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. They are market leaders in their field and pride themselves on being agile.
Digital Analytics Manager - The Role
As a Digital Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for providing data-driven strategies to clients who will use your insights to make business and marketing decisions, working across a variety of tools and methodologies as part of their wider Research & Insights team.
The role will include constant communications with the London and L.A. team and line management of a Junior Insights Analyst
* Delivering high-quality, high-accuracy insights, with a focus on digital marketing data points
* Conducting in-depth analysis across social listening, 1st party social platform data, paid media, site analytics and search data
* Providing actionable, audience insight via audience segmentation, supported by 3rd party research
* Continuously improving the standard of deliverables by understanding their client's objectives and incorporating knowledge of industry trends and news
* Liaising with clients on deliverables and answering feedback
* Working in an agile and fast-paced environment
* Helping to grow their client base by contributing strategic insight across client pitches
* Participate in internal initiatives to develop thought leadership and best practices related to analytics
* Line management of a Junior Insights Analyst
Digital Analytics Manager - Key Skills
* At least 3 years experience within Digital Marketing Analytics (preferably agency side but client side welcome!)
* Experience in analysing and providing insights across a range of digital data points, such as social listening tools, 1st party platform data and digital paid media
* Experience in using structured survey tools such as GWI and TGI to provide audience insight and marketing recommendations
* Ability to succinctly boil down a complex project into a key visual presentation, which both tells a story and provides recommendations
* Exceptional analytical abilities and high proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, spreadsheet formatting, pivot tables, VLOOKUP's) and PowerPoint required
* Experience in SQL, R, Python, SPSS and/or MATLAB are not required but a big bonus!
If this is the Digital Analytics Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths | DD: + 44| 207 845 7274 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Contact: Charity Griffiths