Marketing & Customer Engagement Manager
Marketing and Customer Engagement Manager – £33,282 to £35,991 – Waltham Forest, London
Waltham Forest Council are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on Marketing and Customer Engagement Manager to develop and deliver a dynamic marketing strategy for the council’s services to the education sector; a plan that increases customer engagement and supports services to achieve income targets and grow in an increasingly competitive educational landscape.
This is a really exciting time to join the team. You will have the opportunity to be involved in some pivotal projects such as the redevelopment and relaunch of the Suntrap Forest Centre, a 50-year-old Waltham Forest treasure on the edge of Epping Forest. You will also be able to work with colleagues across the council to ensure their marketing plans link up with the exciting Borough of Culture programme for 2019.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing and Customer Engagement Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and delivering a marketing strategy for a diverse group of services that contributes to income targets and growth objectives and increases customer engagement
- Overseeing the creation of marketing content and collateral, working with staff, designers, printers and suppliers to bring to fruition
- Producing and presenting high quality written and verbal reports for various audiences based on tracked marketing and sales data
There’s a buzz about Waltham Forest; bursting with culture, energy and opportunity, it’s a place people want to live, raise a family and start a business. They are the first ever London Borough of Culture and have a rich cultural heritage that takes in William Morris and Alfred Hitchcock and a host of new creative talent.
Waltham Forest is at the forefront of regeneration in London and working hard to make a big difference to their residents’ lives. It’s proud to be one of the most diverse areas in the country, with a vibrant and strong sense of community. The Council’s ambition is to make Waltham Forest a place where everyone can enjoy a quality and fulfilled life and where employees take a great sense of satisfaction from their work whilst enjoying a work-life balance
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing and Customer Engagement Manager:
- At least 2 years’ professional experience within marketing/communications or a relevant degree; experience within the education sector preferable
- Evidence of recent and relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Experience of delivering successful marketing plans and campaigns within departmental budgets
- Strong working knowledge of web/digital marketing, with excellent writing, language, proof-reading and communications skills
- Exceptional skills in stakeholder engagement and customer care
- A flexible approach to work; able to work from different locations and must hold a full drivers’ licence and have access to a car for work purposes
If you are keen on joining this dynamic organisation and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.